Medical Billing Specialist
Alaant Workforce Solutions is looking for a Medical Billing Specialist for our client in Albany, NY. They have been providing medical equipment and supplies to the Capital District for more than 20 years.
If you want to work in a dynamic, collaborative team environment working with a company that is positively impacting so many lives in varying ways, then you must apply!
Our client offers great compensation and benefits package!
Responsibilities for the Medical Billing Specialist:
- You will work independently and in a team capacity to ensure billing deadlines are met
- You will build positive rapport with customers, insurance companies, physicians and third-party payers
- You will be responsible for overseeing AP/AR process
- You will create reports and maintain updated records of billing and monthly reports
- Track and manage collections
- You will be able to QA and/or prepare file for billing
- You will assist with other staff members when needed
Requirements for the Medical Billing Specialist:
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field
- Must have 2 years of Medical Billing experience
- Experience with Medicaid and Medicare required
- Attention to detail
- Experience with AP/AR and invoicing
- Must be able to work in a team environment and have the ability to help where needed
- Excel, Outlook and Data Entry required
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.