Microbiology Lab Technician
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Microbiology Lab Technician for a globally-known pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. Our client is researching, developing, and producing life-changing products to help patients in need. They offer a friendly work environment, a healthy work-life balance, and are employee-centric. We encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for Microbiology Lab Technician:
- Multiple Openings Available
- Tues - Sat, 2nd shift
- Mon - Fri, 1st shift
- Sun - Thurs, 2nd shift
- Sun - Thurs, 1st shift
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Microbiology Lab Technician:
- Routine sampling and testing of raw materials
- Perform plate reads and microbial identification processes
- Maintain lab supplies, media and reagent inventory
- Update results in Lab Information Management System for sample test tracking
- Prepare monthly reports detailing sample result status
Requirements for the Microbiology Lab Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required; included majors, Biology, Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Genetics, Biochemistry
- Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.