Mortgage Servicing Associate
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Mortgage Servicing and Secondary Market teams assist with new loan setups, payment processing, escrow disbursements, ARM rate changes and general customer service. Special attention is given to ensure that service delivery is consistent with our Top 10 Service Attributes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Interact with the lending operations and other Credit Union personnel regarding servicing
• Possess basic knowledge of Credit Union policies and products
• Possess basic knowledge of all mortgage products
• Remain current and comply with all CCFCU policies, procedures and legal issues
• Listen effectively to member needs and recognize opportunity to cross sell credit union products and services.
• Handle inquiries regarding servicing related questions including annual escrow analysis.
• Fluency with Symitar transactions, Process basic teller transactions
• Fluency with FICS
• Answer phones and respond to basic questions
• Process daily mortgage payments received from all sources
• Create daily ACH Batch
• Process mortgage payoff requests
• Respond to member requests
• Make judgments regarding the validity of transactions and negotiable items
• Contract all loans with Core Logic
• Ensure closing packages and all pertinent documents are imaged
• Import origination package into imaging system
• Setup new loans into FICS, including tax and insurance information
• Maintain a strong accuracy record
LET’S TALK IF YOU
• Possess a HS diploma and minimum of three (3) years’ experience in mortgage servicing or similar industry.
TO THRIVE AT CAP COM YOU NEED
• To demonstrate proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• General knowledge of FHLMC or FNMA Seller /Servicer Guide
• An acute attention to detail
• Good oral, written and auditory communication skills
• A general knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other software applications
• Good math skills and ability to solve problems
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong multi-tasking and project planning skills.
• To be a self-motivator who has initiative and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Our reputation truly precedes us, and we recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource. We encourage an inclusive atmosphere of honesty, fairness and communication that creates a united force of successful professionals. At CAP COM you can bring your authentic self to work every day.
WHAT YOU GET
CAP COM invests in you and your future with development and training, mentoring and recognition programs. We are a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions. We also provide competitive PTO, holidays, bonus potential and tuition reimbursement.
At our headquarters there is an on-site gym and fitness classes, an on-site café, healthy meal deliveries and a 130-acre public park just out the back door (there is a reason we have been named a Healthiest Employer by the Albany Business review).
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here: https://www.capcomfcu.org/careers
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Nathan Wilson, Talent Acquisition Specialist
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 ext. 4300
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation.
*Albany Business Review (confidential employee survey)