WRGB/WCWN is looking for an Multi-Media Journalist. Your responsibilities as an MMJ will include reporting, shooting and editing news stories, enterprising story ideas, developing contacts, as well as other responsibilities as assigned. You will be expected to produce daily content on a variety of platforms including the internet, social networking sites and mobile phones, in addition to television.
Skills and Experience:
- Sharp news judgment
- The ability to tell an NPPA style story
- Excellent technical skills
- The ability to work well independently
- Must have and maintain a valid license and a good driving record
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years reporting experience is required
- Experience with live shots is required
- Experience with Live-U is a plus
While applying online, please include a link to your online demo reel
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base hourly compensation range for this role is $18.19 to $20.19 per hour. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates’ relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Please apply at: