Alaant is recruiting a Network Engineer for our client who is an MSP, located in Albany, NY. As a Network Engineer, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously from inception to completion. In addition, you will be assisting clients by managing and maintaining their network infrastructure.
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities for the Network Engineer:
- Work with a team of Network Engineers while supporting clients.
- Provide exceptional customer experience.
- Have experience working with various hardware equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively cross-functionally to internal and external teams.
- Document IT best practices while ensuring compliance measures are met.
Requirements for the Network Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience installing, deploying and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Servers and Desktop (strong server side required)
- Experience with networking such as setting up, configuring and troubleshooting switches, firewalls and routers, etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining TCP/IP networks, and must possess a strong understanding of network infrastructure and topology; LAN/WAN/TCP/IP
- Experience with VEEAM, VMWARE and AZURE
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel within the Capital Region required
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz, Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.