This position carries out policy and procedures that ensure effective office management. Coordinates daily office aspects of Energy Services Department.
- Process purchase orders and invoices for vendors and subcontractors using QuickBooks software.
- Generates press releases and newsletters.
- Update Production Board-status of open jobs and needs for posting additional measures.
- Maintain customer folders and invoice when jobs are complete. Assist with bid procedures.
- Provide information and explanations to applicants concerning program services.
- Coordinate program referrals with the Department of Social Services and the Office for the Aging.
- Purchase inventory and maintain sufficient quantities for agency work crews. Process inventory and maintain the inventory data base.
- Must be fully familiar with federal and state Energy Service regulations and requirements.
- Organizing units to be submitted for monthly Cumulative Fiscal Reports and Consolidated Weatherization Status Reports.
- Ensures the posting of all invoices and a completed BWS to the client’s folder at the completion of a project.
- Works with Fiscal office to ensure job cost confirmation. Maintain and control purchase orders for program.
- Maintain daily crew time “per job” in QuickBooks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Energy Services.
REQUIREMENTS – please send a cover letter along with a resume
- Two year college degree and/or two years’ experience in an office management, social services, or preferable, a construction management environment.
- Two years’ experience in office management, social services, or construction management environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of governmental and social services programs preferred.
- Experience using QuickBooks and Windows applications. Ability to type at least 40 words a minute. Possess basic math skills and good writing skills. Ability to lift 40 pound file boxes.
Position starts at $15.00 per hour.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal, Paid Sick Time
SCEOC is a private, nonprofit community action agency serving Saratoga County. We are the designated anti-poverty agency, dedicated to providing and promoting opportunities for individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency. We are an advocacy organization assisting families and individuals in developing solutions to promote healthy, thriving families and caring community partners. We provide services coordinated at our main office as well and in the county schools. Services include Head Start, WIC, Energy Services/Weatherization, Crisis Intervention, Latino Community Advocacy, Vita Tax Services, Food Pantry, and a Soup Kitchen.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to: Human Resources Manager at email@example.com