Ready for a change? Our Client has an opportunity for an Office Assistant to join their staff. This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. Hours would be 9:00am to 3:00pm with the potential to grow to a full 8-hr day.
Responsibilities of the Office Assistant
- Preparing and submitting transmittals and correspondence to various agencies
- Handling incoming invoices and preparing for payment
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Assisting with various tasks for upcoming project bids
- Preparing payroll import template from field timesheets
- Other miscellaneous tasks as required on a day-to-day basis
Qualifications of an Office Assistant
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Sage 300 CRE is preferred (but not required)
To see a full listing of all our open positions, please visit
redShift Recruiting is the Capital Region’s premier technology recruiting firm. Our founders recognized the demand for qualified technology professionals in the area and started redShift to fill that need. We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and carefully selected bank of candidates seeking permanent, temporary, and temp-to-hire positions.