Office Manager - Energy Services Department
We are currently seeking a candidate will work with the program director to plan, and monitor daily operations of the Weatherization Assistance Program for Saratoga and Schenectady counties. Will oversee client folders, client activities, inventory, budget management, and procurement. Responsibilities also include the implementation of required plans and policies, ensuring the agency’s compliance with all involved programs. Maintain a tracking system for audited and in progress work through to the certification process as well as track all jobs and invoices using QuickBooks.
Candidate must be friendly, caring and professional and be able to demonstrate effective crisis management, good judgment, and have excellent communication skills. We are customer/participant focused and seek an applicant who desires to make an impact in the lives of our neighbors in need.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passion for serving the community, alleviating poverty and building a community where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Associates Degree preferred or at least 3 years’ experience in an operations, home energy, housing, logistics, or inventory management field.
- Above average organizational skills and computer skills including excel.
- Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Proven supervisory experience.
Schedule: position works Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm.
Compensation: Position offers a starting salary of $19.00 per hour with excellent benefits!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage which include family benefits
- 401(k) Plan with a 10% match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation up to 5 weeks
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 13 paid holidays off during the year
COVID-19 considerations: To keep all staff and customers safe during this crisis, we are following all recommended health and safety guidelines for offices and programs. Vaccine mandate is in place for all staff.
LifeWorks Community Action promotes diversity, equity and inclusion in all agency programs and services. We welcome applicants who embrace and support an inclusive and equitable work environment. EOE