Alaant is excited to recruit an Ophthalmic Assistant for our client located in Albany, NY. This client is well known in the Capital District for providing their patients with the most advanced and comprehensive retinal care around.
Job duties include:
- Assisting the doctor with patients.
- Performing technical workups, patient interviews, and testing.
- Confidently assisting with patient’s follow-up care, surgeries, and procedures.
- Performing clinical ophthalmic photography and diagnostic photographic studies.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Experience in Ophthalmic field required.
- Knowledgeable with medical instrumentation and proper usage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with patients, staff, and management.
- Strong patient documentation of medical intakes.
- Ability to maintain HIPPA standards at all time.
- Assist with minor surgeries and procedures when needed.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz, Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com, phone 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.