Order Management Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a temporary Order Management Assistant for a biosciences company located in Rensselaer, NY! In this position, you will assist customers via phone calls and online chat to ensure their ordering experience runs smoothly. Candidates with exceptional customer service skills and a dedication to getting to the bottom of an issue would do great in this role!
Hours and Benefits for the Temporary Order Management Assistant:
- Remote to start, long term temporary position
- Monday-Friday 9:30am-6:00pm
Responsibilities for the Temporary Order Management Assistant:
- Assist customers with booking orders online or via phone calls
- Work through customer issues to resolve them in a timely fashion
- Communicates effectively with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal departments
Requirements for the Temporary Order Management Assistant:
- Associate’s degree OR 2+ years of customer service experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Oracle or SalesForce.com a plus!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby SerfiIippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.