Compensation and Benefits:
-Compensation: Starting pay rate of $16 per hour, actual wage will be adjusted based on experience.
-Benefits: This is a full-time, seasonal position that includes accrued sick pay, free season pass and several discount programs (i.e., food & beverage, retail/rental, friends & family tickets, etc.)
Job Summary: The summer operations team is primarily responsible for assisting in all areas of mountain operations as needed. Working closely with lift operations and outside ops, the goal is for the individual to become a full time, year round staff member.
Summary of Key Responsibilities: Responsibilities and essential functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Lift Operations, lift maintenance, trail maintenance, grounds.
- Lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally and up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Working outdoors for extended periods of time.
- Will hike, bend, squat, climb, twist and reach above shoulder level frequently
- Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business
- Be punctual and dependable, pay attention to detail and use good judgement
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a Valid driver's license
- Must be prepared to work outdoors in all weather conditions for a long period of time in all types of weather
- High school diploma, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with ATV/UTV and heavy equipment safety and operation
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments
- Strong interpersonal communication and guest service skills
- General mechanical tool use, including power tools, hand tools, weedwhackers, and leaf blowers.
- Ability to commit to working weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working in extreme mountain weather conditions
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com