Alaant is recruiting an experienced Payroll Manager for a large Health Care Leader in the North Country.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a great Health Care organization that is growing!
Our client provides great benefits, paid time off and fantastic company culture!
Responsibilities for the Payroll Manager:
- You will have one direct report, and you will oversee the payroll function and work cross-functionally with the finance and human resource departments.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll processing complete.
- You will have a solid understanding of payroll and the complexities that go into the payroll functions including shift differentials, PTO, sick leaves, benefits etc.
- You will oversee payroll compliance, auditing, tax filing and reconciliations.
- You will be responsible for pulling ad-hoc reports for finance and leadership teams.
- You must have the ability to assist employees with questions regarding payroll and timesheets.
Requirements for the Payroll Manager:
- Bachelor’s in business administration, human resources, or related field
- Must have 5-7 years of professional experience in payroll, working with ADP software
- Experience with Kronos preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong supervisory experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.