Personal Injury Litigation Paralegal (plaintiff- side)
Alaant is excited to recruit a Personal Injury Litigation (plaintiff-side) Paralegal in Clifton Park, NY, for a growing practice!
This role offers benefits and PTO…
Hours: Monday-Friday regular business hours
Responsibilities for the Paralegal:
- You will conduct client intake and have contact with clients for the duration of their claim.
- You will be responsible for draft pleadings, discovery responses, scheduling depositions, and Bills of Particulars.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with medical authorizations and respond promptly with a high level of detail and accuracy.
Requirements for the Paralegal:
- A paralegal certificate or degree in Paralegal studies required
- Must have 2+ years of Personal Injury Litigation (plaintiff-side experience).
- Experience with writing detailed Discovery responses
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven and can make clear decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz, Talent Acquisition Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-689-0710
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.