Phone Operator - Albany
Express Employment Professionals of Albany is looking for candidates who are patient, dependable, and professional! We are currently seeking Phone Operators/Call Center Representatives in the Albany, NY area.
If selected for this Phone Operator/Call Center Representative position, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rates starting at $14.50-$16.00 per hour
- Permanent position with flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- Must be able to work one weekend day per week
- Overtime opportunities available
- Long term growth opportunities within the company
- Benefits offered once hired on by the company
- Perfect attendance bonus
- Company contribution to health and dental insurance
- PTO after 1 year
- 401K with 6% match after 1 year
- Paid time and a half for working holidays
Job Description for the Phone Operator/Call Center Representative:
- Call Center Representatives/Phone Operators will be responsible for handling a high volume of calls and obtaining accurate messages while keeping a clear and friendly tone.
- Answer approximately 35 calls/hour: each being 1.5 minutes or less
Skills and Qualifications for the Phone Operator/Call Center Representative:
- Great work ethic
- Ability to work accurately and fast
- Able to type 40 words per minute
- Must be accurate in spelling
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be professional, responsible, and able to follow directions
- MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- MUST have reliable transportation
Experience and Education Desired:
- High school diploma or GED
- Phone experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals of Albany, NY.
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.