Summary: The polisher is responsible for drying and polishing clean glassware and silverware and preparing it to be efficiently transported to where it belongs by the FOH staff, ensuring that server stations remain stocked. He/She is to assist BOH staff as well by retrieving backup stock for the line cooks as needed.
- Polish clean silverware and glassware for FOH staff to stock service stations and BOH areas
- Assist in retrieving prep items, garnishes, and utensils for line cooks as needed during service
- Communicate with service staff about what items are needed most urgently to reset tables or prepare beverage items
- Check cleanliness of items coming from dish machine and alerts dishwasher if there are any concerns
- Prepare rollups as needed
- Assist service staff with tasks performed during service in BOH areas such as:
- Filling water bottles'
- Replenishing chips
- Restocking dairy/fruit in cooler
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of BOH areas
- Otherwise assist in quick tasks that facilitate service
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and stand for 8 hours
- Ability to work in a team environment
For more information or to apply please visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfniX5cFTxl9iItjWGQ1vf2tcKjxOvJ_Bm-NRw45cmRN_zi-w/viewform