Practice Administrator (Healthcare Management)
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews.
Established, high growing Capital District company seeks an experienced Practice Administrator with health care and leadership experience.
Solid benefits package!
Career advancement opportunities!
- Develops and establishes policies, procedures and objectives.
- Ensures their adequate execution, compliance, and updates.
- Evaluates general and specific business conditions as they relate to operational issues and advises the governing body and the Executive Director on these matters.
- Advises and assists in developing organizational objectives, and plans for their achievement.
- Within scope of authority, ensures the development of systems (both manual and automated) to properly support practice-wide activities based upon business need.
- Directs the coordination of hardware and software requirements of existing and future systems (more like project management).
- Directs the development and implementation of organizational procedures and controls to promote communication and adequate information flow within the organization.
- Monitors, analyzes, assesses, and communicates practice progress.
- Considers present and planned capacity.
- In financial terms, considers manpower and practice needs, including facilities and technology.
- Directs the preparation and maintenance of management reports necessary to carry out functions of practice.
- Prepares periodic reports as necessary.
- Ensures compliance and adherence to the organizations structure, management philosophy, and mission statements.
- Oversees development and coordination of new office locations and their needs as required.
- Supervision responsibilities.
- Clinical work direction provided by physicians.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business field.
- 7+ years of experience in healthcare management, including 2+ years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience with change management and process improvement.
- Strategic and leadership experience.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, firstname.lastname@example.org, 518.689.0706