Principal Practice Leader- Architecture
A community-focused architecture firm seeks an experienced Principal Practice Leader to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will grow the transit building and public entities sectors by creating new business development, providing architectural oversight and project management specific to rail, airports and ports.
This position is in New York, NY, and the ideal candidate will have experiences working with various affiliations in NYC, such as DDC, EDC and NYCHA.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly recognized architecture firm known for its aesthetic design, sustainability and ability to improve the world through its projects!
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits compensation package!
Responsibilities for the Principal Practice Leader- Architecture:
- Build strategic business development action plans for projects.
- You will be responsible for the financial performance, revenue and the negotiation of change orders.
- You will focus on the metropolitan New York area.
- Maintain existing and foster new client business relationships.
- Lead recruitment of new Transit Buildings staff and contribute to performance reviews of existing staff.
- Identify opportunities for Industry and Community Outreach to assist with brand recognition.
- Guide market industry trends across the Northeast.
Requirements for the Principal Practice Leader- Architecture:
- Must have an Architecture or Planning Degree with registration and license in NYS.
- Must have 10 years of experience in Public and Transit build design.
- Experience working with various projects in NYC, working with the DDC, EDC, and NYCHA a must.
- Experience working with multi-disciplined teams.
- Experience with a diverse project scope is strongly preferred!
For more details on this role contact:
Megan Ermalowicz at Megan.Ermalowicz@alaant.com, 518-689-0710
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be virtual.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.