Process Data Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Process Data Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed. They offer growth from within and promote a healthy work-life balance.
The ideal candidate brings strong attention to detail and motivation to meet deadlines. If you are interested in working with scientific data, this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
Hours and Benefits for the Process Data Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Process Data Assistant:
- Source data from paper records and database systems
- Perform verified data entry tasks
- Utilize data analysis tools to track data trends
- Review documentation for accuracy
Requirements for the Process Data Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have demonstrated data entry and database navigation experience
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.