Process Laboratory Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Process Laboratory Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. They are developing methods to help treat serious medical conditions. This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable laboratory skills.
Hours and Benefits for the Process Laboratory Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Process Laboratory Assistant:
- Capture harvested cell culture
- Prepare instrumentation for use
- Collect data, perform data entry, and generate reports from lab systems
- Assist in lab cleaning activities such as instrumentation and tools
- Monitor laboratory supplies and calibrate equipment
Requirements for the Process Laboratory Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biology preferred
- Experience working in a lab setting preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.