Process Sciences Associate (Purification Support)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Process Sciences Associate (Purification Support) for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. Our client is employee-centric, socially conscious, and globally committed. They offer growth from within and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Hours and Benefits for the Process Sciences Associate (Purification Support):
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Process Sciences Associate (Purification Support):
- Support scientific investigations related to scientific manufacturing processes
- Provide support by planning and coordinating scientific investigations between cross-functional teams
- Provide technical support and materials evaluations
- Review and approve manufacturing documentation
- Provide support for statistical software programs
Requirements for the Process Sciences Associate (Purification Support):
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering field; including Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or Biology
- Lab skills in protein separation, filtration, and purification preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.