Our client is looking for a Process Technician with experience in electrical and/or electronics manufacturing operations!
Responsibilities of the Process Technician will include
- Provide operations with HTS electrical testing and manufacturing processes, as well as collect data, analyze, and report
- Maintain and assemble hardware components in PVD, CVD and electro polishing equipment such as vacuum pumps, vacuum fittings, heaters, sputter sources, motorized drives, sensors and controls for temperature, flow etc.
- Comply with and follow all SOP and laboratory safety protocols
- Keep detailed notes during test measurements
- Foster best practices in terms of test procedures, data chain integrity, and Production Control Protocols
- Prepare accurate and detailed data summaries
Qualified Candidates for the role of Process Technician will possess
- High School Diploma/GED
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- 2-5 years' experience in electrical and electronics manufacturing operations
- Is competent in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet goals in a fast-paced production environment