Procurement Compliance Specialist
We are actively recruiting for this role, with all interviews, hiring and new hire on-boarding being done virtually. The start date is immediate, with work to be performed remotely until bans for onsite work are lifted.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Procurement Compliance Specialist for a local biotechnology leader in the Capital Region! Our client is developing, researching and manufacturing treatments for serious medical conditions. They offer an employee-centric, socially conscious and globally committed work environment. With Alaant, you will receive a competitive salary, paid time off, and access to comprehensive health insurance.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure organization and timely completion of documentation to support auditing of raw materials
- Coordinate with other sites to ensure compliance needs are supported
- Track and report data
- Work closely with departments including Legal and QA to support execution of various work agreements
- Provide proactive issue resolutions and communication to suppliers
- Manage timelines and ensure changes are being made efficiently and effectively related to audit closures
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in Procurement is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, ability to learn new software
Things you need to know:
- Full-time, temporary role for up to 1 year with a company that promotes growth from within!
- This is one of the best companies in the Capital Region, voted 3 years in a role on Fortune’s Best Companies to Work!
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.