Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Production Engineer to join our client who is in the manufacturing/semiconductor industry, located in Albany, NY.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organization that is transitioning from R & D to high production of Silicon Carbide Wafers to service industries like Electronic Vehicles, 5G devices and more.
Responsibilities for the Production Engineer:
- You will integrate technology processes into production leading various capex programs
- Support technicians and supervisors to keep production schedules and obtain quality goals
- You will have knowledge of ISO9001 and will develop practices and procedures to ensure compliance
- Support manufacturing activities as required to exceed production targets in quality and delivery
- Assist with installing, maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting equipment as required
- Aid in the development and implementation of training plans, and provide training for operations staff as required
- Help with cost and productivity programs as needed to meet key metrics and goals
Requirements for the Production Engineer:
- Bachelor’s in engineering such is Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or Electrical
- Various engineering experience in Design, Build and Manage Production
- Required 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, semiconductor materials experience preferred
Megan Ermalowicz, Talent Acquisition Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 518-689-0710 phone
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed