Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the Commercial Production Manager to schedule and create projects on time and with client approval.
- Create advertising concepts and execute through producing, scriptwriting, shooting, and editing.
- Responsible for each phase of production from conception, scripting, pre-production, and post-production.
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience
- Strong videography skills. Knowledge of DSLR cameras is preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe products (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Experience scripting long-form and short-form projects
- Ability to write and edit commercials that deliver a compelling message.
- A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography, and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Understanding of digital marketing and its value to clients
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Ability to maintain digital assets, archives, and edit systems
- Strong time management in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and self-learner
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment weighing more than 40 lbs.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!
Apply here: Production Producer - Sinclair Broadcast Group Careers (oraclecloud.com)
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.