Professional, Commercial Benefits, Product Design #702
Status: Full time, Non-Exempt
- Provide executive administrative support to the Chief of Sales and VP as well as applicable direct reports (13 FTEs).
- Will triage phone calls and emails to ensure proper and prompt response for all internal and external constituents.
- Will have primary responsibility for the coordination and scheduling of calendar appointments for Chief of Sales and VP.
- Maintains calendar and keeps track of schedules including due dates and meeting deliverables.
- Handles travel arrangements including rental cars, air travel, and hotels.
- Will coordinate and file all expense reports timely.
- Responsible for the preparation of meeting minutes and agendas.
- Required to pull information from a variety of internal and external sources to create sales reports, membership reports, budget tracking, and mail distribution.
- Prepares spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations, as well as other statistical information when directed.
- Will work directly with Chief of Sales to prepare content for ongoing meetings.
- Handles a variety of clerical, administrative, and organizational functions including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing.
- Conducts weekly inventory check of office supplies, stationery, and other supplies and places orders according to need.
- Manages invoices and payment processes for external vendors and on occasion coordinates with procurement and accounts payable for processing of approved invoices.
- Schedules and maintains a calendar of events for the Chief of Sales, VP and Senior staff. Collects, coordinates and tracks time off requests.
- Provides assistance as directed, to other areas when necessary.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Chief of Sales and/or the VP. Performs other duties as assigned.
AAS degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience
Five years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar position.
Seven years of experience or more preferred.
- Strong computer skills including expert knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point. Knowledge of finance and budget software.
- Ability to communicate independently and directly with various levels of staff including members of MVP Executive leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to compose correspondence.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience required in situations demanding strict adherence to Confidentiality.
- Previous experience providing support for senior executives preferred.
- Project management experience a plus
- Notary preferred