Professional, Product Marketing & Communications - Medicare #868
MVP Health Care is seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to join our Product Marketing & Communications, Government Programs team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and driven individual to provide marketing and communication expertise to our Medicare line of business. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics, with proven project management skills.
- Partner in the planning, development and implementation of the go-to-market plans for the assigned product segments.
- Develop and implement campaigns and collateral to support acquisition and retention goals throughout the year.
- Develop communications to connect and educate members on their benefits.
- Build consensus on market planning and creative direction.
- Responsible for vetting communications and collateral with relevant business partners and regulatory arms.
- Utilize market research/consumer data to support marketing efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
Equivalent amount of education and directly related experience may be considered.
3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Communications and/or Marketing.
Health care industry experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency in MS Office software: Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Proven time management skills are necessary. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities to deliver timely and accurate work products.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions with little need for direction and to function effectively as a team-oriented, self-starter working across cross-functional lines.
- Must have strong entrepreneurial business development, relationship-building, and networking skills.
- Able to occasionally work irregular hours.
MVP Health Care is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health insurer caring for more than 700,000 members in New York and Vermont. Committed to the complete well-being of our members and the communities we serve, MVP makes health insurance more convenient, more supportive, and more personal. We are powered by the ideas and energy of more than 1,700 diverse, employees from all backgrounds, committed to having a positive impact on the health and wellness of everyone we serve. MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), and the EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
Please apply and learn more – including how you may become a proud member of our team.