Birth to Five Program Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are seeking a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is pleased to partner with The Early Care and Learning Council in their recruitment of a Birth to Five Program Assistant for their office located in Albany, NY.
The Early Care and Learning Council (ECLC) is a statewide, not-for-profit membership organization that represents 35 Child Care Resource and Referral Programs across New York State. ECLC works closely with the Office of Children and Family Services to support and strengthen Child Care & Resource Referral agencies by providing them with comprehensive services and supports.
This is a full-time role funded through a contract with New York State and would be offering a salary and benefits compensation of up to $47,000. The Early Care and Learning Council offers an employee-centric work environment, an exceptional work life balance and flexibility in schedule.
All applicants must apply directly through Alaant for consideration of this role.
As the Program Assistant, you will be responsible for tracking and monitoring progress towards key deliverables for the Birth to Five Grant-funded project.
You will bring your passion for the wellbeing of children and the early childhood education system along with your strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in outreach to communities, a passion for helping the community and a go-getter personality.
• Assist with Birth to Five grant event and professional development planning
• Conduct research related to child care business development
• Help monitor the registration for workshops and events
• Update member lists via Word & Excel
• Track deliverables for the Birth to Five Grant
• Copy, file, and prepare materials for training events
• Assist with updating orientation and other training manuals as requested
• Responsible for meeting set up via Zoom or in-person, and distribution of meeting minutes
What you’ll bring:
• Associate degree in Human Services preferred
• Any experience working with early childhood education, social work, mentoring or counseling will be helpful
• Strong relationship builder with exceptional communication skills
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Aligning businesses with the best employees so our community continues to thrive.