Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Program Assistant to join a local not-for-profit in the healthcare industry. This is a remote opportunity that will return onsite in Albany, NY when safe. Strong candidates will have excellent communication skills and attention to detail!
Hours and Benefits for the Program Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 37.5-hour work week
- $20.00 per hour
- Remote to start!
Responsibilities for the Program Assistant:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls to assist clients
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained
- Process applications and track to completion
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Organize electronic files
Requirements for the Program Assistant:
- 1-2 years office or administrative experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.