Work in a collaborative, team-oriented, flexible environment!
37.5-hour work week! Great benefits package including generous 401k match, strong employer contribution to medical, dental & vision premiums, and solid PTO!
Equally responsible for both maintenance and application development. Application development includes analysis of business requirements, design, specification, development, testing, and application production implementation
May be responsible for leading projects to implement new systems or functions including participation in build vs. buy recommendations, vendor/product selection.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience with at least 5 years of programming experience in all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging and deployment
• Experience building and consuming services using RESTful APIs
• Strong knowledge of the .NET framework (4.5 and higher)
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
• Demonstrated success in continuous integration, automated testing, source control, and other DevOps methodologies
• Full SDLC application development experience required including the use of project tracking and source control using TFS (Team Foundation Server) or similar products
• Good team player, have ability and willingness to mentor junior developers
• Have a passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
• Experience working with relational databases (SQL Server) and a strong background with complex queries required
• Experience with access and authentication management products such as OKTA
• Experience with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
• Project lead experience
• Experience supporting AMS (Association Management Software) or CRM (customer relationship management software), and MRS (Microsoft Reporting Services) experience
• Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.