Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a detail-oriented Project Administrator for a local law firm in Albany, NY. Our client is a small professional office that handles professional and employment law.
Our client strives to provide top-notch legal services in a fast-paced, team-based environment. They offer a keen eye for technology and are always identifying new ways to ensure the best quality they can to their clients. This role is temporary to permanent with the opportunity for growth in the future!
Hours and Benefits for the Project Administrator role:
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- 100% onsite
- $20.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Project Administrator role:
- Handle client communication via phone and email
- Manage electronic databases
- Prepare and review documents for accuracy
- Review and edit HR firm correspondence
- Process invoicing including payments, past-dues, and denials
Requirement for the Project Administrator role:
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with cloud-based systems including Google Suite
- 1 year HR administrative experience
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager, 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.