Alaant is hiring a Project Coordinator to assist with operational tasks in an innovative pharmaceutical company. Our client is a leading research and development company that specializes in manufacturing treatments for serious medical conditions. This company offers an employee-centric, socially conscious and globally committed work environment.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing strong communication between cross-functional departments while supporting, planning and coordinating project timelines within the team.
Hours and Benefits for the Project Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Support management with creation of templates, tracking and monitoring tools and general training support
- Utilize MS Project and spreadsheets for project planning
- Track project deliverables and timelines
- Schedule and organize meeting agendas
- Gather and prepare project information and data for presentations
Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree plus experience required
- Internship experience in Management or Project Management preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.