Project Coordinator (contract)
Alaant is hiring a Project Coordinator for our client who is a well-known technology company located in the Capital Region. This client provides various services such as platform design, layout and support of various technology services.
What you will do:
You will work with technicians by preparing them for site visits with regards to parts and logistics for equipment maintenance projects. You will also be monitoring field resources to achieve customer results as well as assisting with troubleshooting of computer devices, provide project reporting, assist with service validation, along with providing world class customer service!
What you will bring:
- Experience with common applications such as Windows and Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Experience with Service Desk tool suites
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience, Bachelor's Degree preferred
Things you need to know:
- This is a full-time, 6-8-month temporary position
- With over 20 years’ experience, our client has been recognized as one of the top integrators, supporting customer needs with innovative business models and technology
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we are hiring a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.