The Project Manager is the primary customer contact from a contractual and technical standpoint. This position produces the project schedule, conducting written and verbal communication between NSH USA and the customer and coordinate with internal departments to ensure that the project is on schedule. The Project Manager will report to the Manager, Turnkey Projects & Process Improvements.
- Conduct written and verbal communication with customers
- Develop and review customer contracts and specifications
- Create an attainable project schedule that works within the customer’s timeframe and satisfaction
- Work effectively as a member of the Sales team and to liaise with Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Production Planning to ensure schedule dates are met
- Coordinate the selection and integration of subcontracted equipment and services
- Occasional travel will be required (domestic and international) for approximately 4-6 weeks at a time during large turnkey projects’ final installation and commissioning
- Other duties as required by the Manager, Turnkey Projects & Process Improvements
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering preferred, and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred; if not certified, employee must achieve certification within two years of commencing employment as Project Manager
- Ability to speak and understand Portuguese, Spanish or Chinese preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are REQUIRED
- Excellent time management skills REQUIRED
- Large complex systems experience a plus (turbine systems, power plants, automotive turnkey projects)
- Basic understanding of manufacturing processes such as turning, milling and grinding
- Must have basic CAD skills
- Basic understanding of statistics and measuring/quality control
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must combine professionalism and enthusiasm in approach to work]
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products
Character, integrity and trustworthiness are very important attributes that NSH USA Corporation looks for in all candidates.
Please go to https://nsh-usa.com/employment/ to apply. Resumes and cover letters can also be submitted by fax to 518-462-0371, or by regular mail to HR Dept., 1700 North Broadway, Albany, NY 12204. Telephone calls will not be accepted.
NSH USA offers a complete medical/health care plan, 401(K) and incentive programs.
Upon hire, employees must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Accommodations will be provided where appropriate as required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled