Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a QA Specialist to join an international leader that specializes in pharmaceutical research and development. Our client is dedicated to creating a work environment that focuses on employee engagement and a healthy work-life balance. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door with a growing and innovative company, this is your chance to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the QA Specialist:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the QA Specialist:
- Support inspections through preparation and follow up of items requested by international regulators and partners
- Compile information in support of inspections and audit operations
- Prepare action reports for site personnel
- Maintain documentation and records for the department ensuring accuracy and date supporting readiness
- Support logistics during inspection operation
- Perform update on inspection readiness documentation including inspection binders
- Schedule meetings and follow up on action items with cross-functional groups
Requirements for the QA Specialist:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiarity with GMP
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of SharePoint preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.