QC Analyst (Automation)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a QC Analyst (Automation) to assist in quality control, design, and troubleshooting of laboratory systems. Our client values their employees, offers a friendly work environment, and promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our client is researching, developing, and producing life-changing products to help patients in need.
Hours and Benefits for the QC Analyst (Automation):
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the QC Analyst (Automation):
- Perform device coding and implement new/current automated devices
- Assist in update of design, performance improvement, and troubleshooting of automation equipment
- Implement modifications/changes of procedures
- Provide technical support to GMP lab
- Draft or revise SOPs or work instructions
- Provide overall support for automation/robotic investigations
Requirements for the QC Analyst (Automation):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Familiar with programming languages including C#, C, C++, and Python preferred
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.