QC Lab Analyst
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a QC Lab Analyst for a leading biotechnology company. They have been successful in creating treatments for serious medical conditions with numerous FDA approved medications and many in development. Our client has been voted one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row!
Hours and Benefits for the QC Lab Analyst:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the QC Lab Analyst:
- Prepare reagents and utilize aseptic technique
- Collect data, perform data entry and generate reports from lab systems
- Assist in lab cleaning activities such as instrumentation and tools
- Monitor laboratory supplies and calibrate equipment
Requirements for the QC Lab Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences field required
- Working knowledge of aseptic technique and bioassays a plus!
For more details on this role contact:
Abby Serfilippi, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0709
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.