Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a QC Technician for a global leader in Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals. Our client develops and manufactures treatments for serious medical conditions. The company focuses on employee engagement, growth from within and promote a healthy work life balance.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity for up to 1 year!
On a day-to-day basis, the QC Technician will collect samples and reagents in support of testing using aseptic technique, order, log, and stock supplies, and complete lab documentation within a logbook.
What you will do:
- Provide basic laboratory support including monitoring and analysis of samples
- Assist with data entry of lab results in LIMS databases
- Dispose of expired materials and lab waste according to compliance standard
- Assist in temperature/environmental monitoring of samples
- Prepare sample inventory for shipment
- Perform cell culture as needed
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree in Science preferred
- 1 year experience in biotechnology field preferred
- Ability to organize and maintain data
- Ability to learn through observation and hands-on experience
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.