Real Estate Paralegal
Salerno Law, PC is hiring! We are looking for a real estate closing coordinator/paralegal to join our growing team!
- Handle purchase & sale residential real estate transactions
- Self-motivated and able to handle a fast paced real estate office
- Customer service-oriented personality with professional communication skills for working with clients; agents; and third party vendors
- Meticulous and extremely detail oriented, able to work under pressure of time constraint
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and grow with the team
- Experience with preparing Closing Disclosures
- Writing proficiency
- Preparation and coordination of all paperwork required for real estate transactions
- Must be able to collaborate with team members and work individually as needed
- Ability to input all transaction and client information in multiple platforms
This is a full time position open to an immediate hire. Pay is commensurate with experience. Experience is preferred but we will invest time and training in the right candidate.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.