Recruiter (Entry Level)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Recruiter for a innovative pharmaceutical company in the Capital Region. As the Recruiter, you will make an immediate impact on the internal growth of our client’s teams. You will be immersed in a fast-paced, full-cycle recruitment program and uphold exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process. If you are interested in a fast-paced, engaging role, we highly encourage you to apply today!
Hours and Benefits for the Recruiter (Entry Level):
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance offered after 60 days of employment
Responsibilities for the Recruiter (Entry Level):
- Source, identify, and qualify candidates for assigned levels of positions
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify and clarify job specifications
- Build a pipeline of external talent who position relevant skills for future roles
- Track candidate activity via Applicant Tracking System
Requirements for the Recruiter (Entry Level):
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting required
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and specialized job boards including Indeed, Monster, and CareerBuilder
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.