Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Regulatory Associate for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. They are developing methods to help treat serious medical conditions. As the Regulatory Associate, you will work with a team to assist in project planning and management along with populating a new visualization tool to ensure continuous improvement.
Hours and Benefits for the Regulatory Associate:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Regulatory Associate:
- Plan project timelines and deliverables for product specification team
- Initiate review and approval workflows
- Coordinate documentation needs for department
- Prepare agendas and meeting minutes for the department
Requirements for the Regulatory Associate:
- Associates degree required
- Experience creating and maintaining reports via Word and Excel
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.