Research and Development Manager (Psychometrics)
Global, growing publishing company seeks a professional with a specialization in psychometrics and measurement to join its team. This is a full-time position for one of our clients.
You will also work with counterparts in Europe and Brazil on the research, design, and development of test assessments and adaptations by leveraging digital technologies, new measurement models, and digital data sources.
Company is expanding, successful and promotes a healthy work-life balance!
Responsibilities for Research and Development Manager (Psychometrics):
- Project Management and Collaboration
- Provide expertise in best practices for psychometric test development, including sampling, validity and reliability calculations, and with an emphasis on digital assessment development.
- Prioritize and manage different assessment development projects at both the local and Group level.
- Perform tasks such as data cleaning, data management, descriptive and inferential statistics, and assessment development analyses.
- Advise colleagues on how to communicate the measurement statistics both in technical manuals and in marketing communications.
- Knowledge Sharing
- Stay current on new technologies and techniques in order to share knowledge in a small team and agile environment
- Meet regularly with other research colleagues and contribute to international conference presentations to further the company brand.
Requirements for Research and Development Manager (Psychometrics):
- Doctoral degree in measurement, psychometrics, statistics or related field strongly preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience working in research, measurement and/or psychometrics including experience with quantitative analysis and statistical packages (e.g. R, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
- Strong innovative and analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Equally comfortable working as a part of a team and independently.
- Higher than average attention to detail and quality control.
- Experience working in a global environment is a plus!
For more details on this role contact:
Amy Alvarez, Director, Talent Acquisition, email@example.com, 518.689.0706
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.