Research Lab Assistant
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Research Lab Assistant for a worldwide leader in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. They are developing methods to help treat serious medical conditions. Our client has been voted one of Fortune's Best Companies to Work for 5 years in a row!
Hours and Benefits for the Research Lab Assistant:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Research Lab Assistant:
- Perform small-scale cell culture process studies
- Analyze samples generated from lab environment
- Design procedures for cell culture process studies
- Write and analyze summary reports of lab findings and results
- Maintain cleanliness and supplies in lab
Requirements for the Research Lab Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or related field
- Experience with bioreactors and mammalian cell culture is a plus!
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney, Talent Acquisition Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.