Are you interested in gaining hands-on experience in a research laboratory?
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Research Technician for a global leader in Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals. The company focuses on employee engagement, growth from within and promotes a healthy work-life balance. This position is offering a shift of Tuesday-Saturday, 8am-4:30pm.
What you will do:
- Provide basic laboratory support including monitoring and analysis of samples
- Assist with data entry of lab results in LIMS databases
- Dispose of expired materials and lab waste according to compliance standard
- Assist in temperature/environmental monitoring of samples
- Prepare sample inventory for shipment
- Perform cell culture as needed
What you will bring:
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to organize and maintain data
- Ability to learn through observation and hands-on experience
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.