Resource Manager (TAP Team)
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Alaant is building a team! We are growing our Talent Acquisition Partnership (TAP) Division to provide recruiting support to our clients across many industries and positions.
This role offers a great opportunity to learn many industries, interact with many levels of professionals helping companies build great workforces while matching top talent to the best employers in the area.
An Alaant Resource Manager is responsible for the process of sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding employees, as well as, retaining employees at the organization they have been assigned to.
Key duties include:
- Research industries, roles and other related data to become knowledgeable in many fields
- Write and post all job descriptions for assigned roles
- Prescreen and interview applicants and assess their skills for the clients job descriptions
- Develop and maintain an active candidate pipeline
- Participate in networking to grow professional network for business referrals
To develop the skills needed to perform this role, you will train with industry leaders, inside and outside of our organization. You will learn best practices and methodologies by learning all administrative / operational support facets of the business, job shadowing senior resource managers and participating in online industry training.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- A desire to enter the HR or recruiting industry
- Any related education or work experience (including but not limited to: sales, customer service, college career service, office support work)
- Great communication & organizational skills
Alaant wants to hire enthusiastic, passionate individuals who thrive on working with people and making a difference in their community. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include a salary plus incentives, 4 weeks PTO upon hire and comprehensive health insurance.
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Miriam Dushane, Miriam.firstname.lastname@example.org, 518-689-3138
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.