We are pleased to share the benefit options that we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Investment
- Referral Bonus
- Associate Development Plan Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, FSA and HSA account options available to Full-Time associates
- Restaurant Discounts/Perks Program
Please click on the following link to complete an application: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=10041&clientkey=3F226FD02D5AFACE8A8A168458B6A33C
Restaurant server will provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time, they will want to return again and again. Responsible for guest. Reports to restaurant manager. Skills include: be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests. Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions. Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system. Physical requirements include: Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours). Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and bar.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist busperson with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.