Robotic Process Automation, Software Engineer #915
This individual will join a team that develops solutions leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to enable faster, more accurate execution of repetitive tasks in production environments. They will work collaboratively with Business Units across the organization in all facets of requirements gathering, process review, prioritization, development, testing and execution of requests.
Provide training and guidance to stakeholders across the Enterprise to understand what qualifies as a good RPA candidate focusing on increasing accuracy and/or delivering ROI.
Develop code in an Agile environment while adhering to best practices and established coding standards. Participate in code reviews, backlog grooming and ceremonies. Interface with Business Partners to ensure requests for Robotic execution are completed in a timely manner; development efforts satisfy all requirements and deliver expected results.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required in field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Science/Mathematics, or related field.
3+ years of application development experience, RPA a plus
2+ years with agile methodology
- C# .Net Core 3.1 or equivalent object-oriented programming experience
- SQL Server or equivalent database experience
- Ability to lead change through people, process and technology
- Ability to use and teach the use of problem-solving tools
- Comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments
- A customer focus and demonstrated experience working with business users to solve issues and develop process improvements leveraging robotics
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical reporting skills.
- UiPath or equivalent RPA experience
- GIT experience#LI-AD1
MVP Health Care is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit health insurer caring for more than 700,000 members in New York and Vermont. Committed to the complete well-being of our members and the communities we serve, MVP makes health insurance more convenient, more supportive, and more personal. We are powered by the ideas and energy of more than 1,700 diverse, employees from all backgrounds, committed to having a positive impact on the health and wellness of everyone we serve. MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), and the EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply and learn more – including how you may become a proud member of our team.