We are pleased to share the benefit options that we offer:
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Investment
- Referral Bonus
- Associate Development Plan Opportunities
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Benefits, FSA and HSA Account options available to Full-Time associates
- Associate Travel Program Discounts
Please click on the following link to apply for this position: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=10266&clientkey=3F226FD02D5AFACE8A8A168458B6A33C
Room Attendant maintains cleanliness standards for all hotel guest rooms and/or other assigned areas in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction. Job requirements include, must be unquestionably honest and dependable. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Physical requirements include standing, speaking, hearing, reading, writing, able to carry between 30-40 lbs., walking, lifting and carrying, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, bending and able to walk stairs.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Cleans and prepares guest rooms for occupancy through proper application of company specified cleaning procedures.
- Maintains and stocks carts with specified quantities of required supplies to adequately clean assigned rooms.
- Completes the Room Attendant Daily Report, correctly identifies the status of each assigned room, and reports any maintenance problems or product shortages.
- Maintains security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all times; reporting any suspicious activity by guests or others; properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them in to the hotel; observing all other security and safety regulations
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper, (i.e. delivering or returning on-loan equipment, vacuuming corridors, cleaning public or employee restrooms, washing windows, working in the laundry, checking rooms, or training other employees, etc.)
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Promptly and courteously handle guest complaints when needed.
- Keeps linen room locked and linen cart neat and organized according to standards.
- Reports lost and found articles to supervisor.