Come grow with us! DiRAD Technologies is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team!
If you’re a go-getter who is coachable and comfortable with prospecting business-to-business (B2B) we want to hear from you!
As our Sales Representative you'll play the important role of connecting with prospective clients, developing relationships and generating new business. Working with DiRAD’s next-generation telecommunications products and services, you'll deliver value to our customers by helping to solve their business problems and offering cost-savings solutions using creative approaches and innovative technology. To be successful you'll need to be passionate about helping businesses, government agencies and higher education institutions find solutions that will have a positive impact on their organization. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in your community, and beyond!
How will you contribute to DiRAD's success?
- Generate new business through outreach (cold calling, networking, relationship building) and scheduling qualified appointments with prospective clients.
- Provide education to prospective clients on the advantages and value of our products and services and conducting demo’s.
- Ensure client inquiries and complaints are resolved using DiRAD’s credo to “take care of the customer first, and everything else will take care of itself”.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of client contact information.
- Help foster awareness of DiRAD’s products and services and create local brand awareness.
- Attend networking events and expos (virtually and eventually in-person)
You will need to be prepared to complete a high volume of B2B activity and interactions on a regular basis and you'll have assigned sales goals to achieve.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Previous experience successfully closing sales or providing top-notch customer service (preferred).
- In lieu of this previous experience, you must exemplify an ability to learn, be coachable and have a knack for building relationships.
- A proven ability to clearly communicate through written and verbal communication channels.
- A passion for networking, interacting with a variety of people regularly, and building positive relationships.
- Initiative, motivation and you must be reliable.
- A track record of successfully managing your time and priorities.
- Negotiation skills with an ability to analyze problems to include identifying issues, seeing both sides and finding a suitable outcome.
- A hunger for knowledge, excitement about learning new products, and adaptability to changing technologies and services.
- Previous experience utilizing Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Sharepoint.
- Comfort with utilizing social platforms.
For more information or to apply, visit https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/558df380.