Sample Technician (Lab)
Alaant Workforce Solutions is hiring a Sample Technician to join an international leader that specializes in scientific pharmaceutical research and development. The company focuses on employee engagement, growth from within and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
This opportunity offers a schedule of Sunday – Wednesday, 6am-4:30pm. Training for this role would offer a schedule of Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm until comfort level with the position or training is complete.
What you will do:
- Ensure sample disposal, inventory and temperate is within compliance
- Report any sample discrepancies to management
- Review, write, and revise Work Instructions as needed
- Verify calibration of instruments prior to use
- Serve as a department liaison for outside customers
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required; any of the following disciplines apply, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cell Biology or Ecology
- Internship or academic lab experience preferred
Military Occupation Specialty (M.O.S) Code Equivalents:
Army: 74B, 255A, Marine: 4025
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Monica Sweeney,Resource Manager @ 518-689-0704
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.