Scientific Sample Coordinator
Alaant Workforce Solutions has an exciting scientific opportunity available with an international pharmaceutical leader in the Capital Region!
Our client has been recognized as a Forbes Best Places to Work and offers an innovative approach to manufacturing. They are currently working to create treatments for serious medical conditions. If you are interested in getting your foot in the door with a growing company, we highly encourage you to apply!
Hours and Benefits for the Scientific Sample Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off offered on an accrual basis
Responsibilities for the Scientific Sample Coordinator:
- Prepare samples through aliquoting/splitting samples
- Maintain lab equipment, daily logbooks, inventory and supply ordering
- Label and distribute samples to appropriate locations
- Gather and present sample data
- Generate data tables via Excel
Requirements for the Scientific Sample Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences required
- Internship or academic lab experience preferred
To apply directly to this position, please visit the following job link:
For more details on this role contact:
Alaant Workforce Solutions wants all interested applicants to know we hire a diverse workforce and are actively recruiting candidates in accordance with diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity policies.
This is an immediate opportunity. The interview process will be comprised of a combination of virtual and onsite meetings/interviews. All safety protocols will be strictly followed.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Glassdoor
At Alaant we believe in People First! We Care. We Listen & We Support.